You can go from the VUB Campus Etterbeek to the center of Brussels by
- for short journeys, you can take a bike from the Villo! docking stationsbicycle, in front of the station of Etterbeek – See http://en.villo.be/
- with Bus 94 of 95 – the busstop “Station Etterbeek” is on the Kroonlaan/rue de la Couronne (on the crosspoint with the Blvd. General Jacqueslaan) right behind the corner of the Etterbeek station. See http://www.stib-mivb.be/index.htm?l=en
- by Metro – you have to walk for a while – the nearest stop is Pétillon. Metroline 5 – Direction Herrman-Debroux
- my favorite, by train – There are two direct trains pro hour to Brussels Central station – in less than 20 minutes you are in the center of our capital. See http://www.belgianrail.be/en/Default.aspx
- by car – please avoid the rush hours !
Click here to visit Brussels for a couple of hours.