You can pay a short visit, just a few hours in the beautiful city of Brussels. The following locations are definitely worth a visit:
- The Central Station – if you come out of the Horta gallery and walk towards the Grand-Place, you’ll pass the Karl Buls fountain on the Agora place.
- The Royal Galleries of Saint-Hubert with their many chocolate shops, exclusive shops such as Delvaux, known for their exclusive handbags, the Vaudeville Theatre, the well-known coffee house Mokafé and the Tropism bookshop in the “Galerie des Princes”.
- The Grand-Place including the town hall with the tourist information service, the breadhouse, the many guildhalls and ’t Serclaes statue
- Manneken Pis – on the way to this famous, small statue, you will find a lot of lace shops and the famous Biscuiterie Dandoy
- Drink a half and half in the Cirio, one of the most beautiful art nouveau/art deco places in Brussels or drink a delicious coffee at Mokafé.
Do you have some more time, click here for a half-day visit.